I'm hoping someone may be able to assist me in here. I'm looking for a death date for my husband's great grandmother, Angela Maria Farinola (nee Spadavecchia).
She was born on the 27th April 1879 in Molfetta, Bari to Saverio and Angela Maria Spadavecchia.
She married Lazzaro Farinola in Molfetta, Bari on the 30th November 1899.
I cannot find a death date for her at all. This is made more difficult for me as I don't speak or read the Italian language.
I have a death date for Lazzaro however, 29th April 1946 in Molfetta, Bari.
If anyone knows where else I can look, it would be greatly appreciated. It hasn't been added as an annotation on the side of her birth record at all and I haven't been able to find a death record under her married name either. I have searched familysearch, ancestry, findmypast, and attempted to search antenati site also.
It is the last piece of information I am needing to complete a family chart project and I don't want to leave it blank if at all possible. I know that it is possible that her death may never have been officially recorded (hoping that isn't the case) or she may have gone somewhere else but I haven't been able to find anything at all.
Thanking you all in advance.
Cheryl

