Would someone please compose a short email in Italian to the Archives in Naples
I have their email address.
Would like to know availability, cost, and payment information to obtain the Catasti Onciari for the comune of San Vitaliano, formerly San Vitagliano.
Thanks,
jcsm
Email to Archives
Re: Email to Archives
translation:
Desidero conoscere la disponibilità, il costo e informazioni sulle modalitàdi pagamento per ottenere copie dei Catasti Onciari del comune di San Vitaliano, formalmente chiamato San Vitagliano
p.s.jcsm, I would like to let you know that people working to Archivio di Stato di Napoli are lazy, and I had to phone call them several times because the woman in charge (almost going to pension) is not able to use internet and computer.
I found really hard situation to work with them.
I wish you good luck
bye Riccardo
Desidero conoscere la disponibilità, il costo e informazioni sulle modalitàdi pagamento per ottenere copie dei Catasti Onciari del comune di San Vitaliano, formalmente chiamato San Vitagliano
p.s.jcsm, I would like to let you know that people working to Archivio di Stato di Napoli are lazy, and I had to phone call them several times because the woman in charge (almost going to pension) is not able to use internet and computer.
I found really hard situation to work with them.
I wish you good luck
bye Riccardo
Re: Email to Archives
ricbru,
Many thanks for composing the email in Italian.
Gee thanks! about working with this archive. It was just what I needed to hear!
jcsm
Many thanks for composing the email in Italian.
Gee thanks! about working with this archive. It was just what I needed to hear!
jcsm
Re: Email to Archives
ricbru,
Many thanks for composing the email in Italian.
Gee thanks! about working with this archive. It was just what I needed to hear!
jcsm
Many thanks for composing the email in Italian.
Gee thanks! about working with this archive. It was just what I needed to hear!
jcsm
Re: Email to Archives
Would someone please translate this email reply?
Thanks,
Joyce
sig.joyce
visto il materiale da lei indicoto le invio il preventivo :
ripresa fotografica su supporto dvd dei catasti 1084 1085 1086
e di 1350 fotogrammi in formato jpg per il totale di € 680.00
1084 fotogrammi =570
1085 """"""""""""=650
1086 """""""""""= 120
distinti saluti
staiti raffaele
Thanks,
Joyce
sig.joyce
visto il materiale da lei indicoto le invio il preventivo :
ripresa fotografica su supporto dvd dei catasti 1084 1085 1086
e di 1350 fotogrammi in formato jpg per il totale di € 680.00
1084 fotogrammi =570
1085 """"""""""""=650
1086 """""""""""= 120
distinti saluti
staiti raffaele
Researching in San Vitaliano, Napoli, Italy & Armento, Potenza, Italy.
