Looking for my Ancestors

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
triciahawes1916
Veteran
Veteran

Looking for my Ancestors

Post by triciahawes1916 »

I am trying to find some of my Ancestors. If you are related to any of these names in my family line please contact me at patriciahawes1948@gmail.com or in Family Search. My basic language is English. I can translate from Google Translate.

Perale in Azeglio, Perale in Ivrea, Lovisetto in Settimo Vittone, Lupo, Azelio, Ferrero in Torino, Simone in Settimo Vittone, Salamano in Azeglio and Ivrea, Cavagnetto both in Azeglio and Ivrea, Savoretti in Azeglio.

If anyone lives near these places would also appreciate photos of grave markers for Serafino Perale who died in 1950 in Ivrea, Giusepppi Perale who died in Ivrea in 1910. Looking for grave of Maria Luigia Lovisetto who was last living in Ivrea in 1910. Domenico Perale who died in Azeglio in 1873. Giacomo Perale who lived in Azeglio and his spouse Margharita Lupo.

The name Perale is in Veneto Region but I cannot connect these to the Perale ancestors in Azeglio.