Looking for Mikolaj Marczuk (1909 Poland)

General Non-Genealogy Discussions.
Ask questions, chat and talk about anything.
oclipper

Looking for Mikolaj Marczuk (1909 Poland)

Post by oclipper »

Hello!

I'm looking for any information about Mikolaj Marczuk, He was born in 10/03/1909, Korosciatyn (now Krynica). Son of Manoel Marczuk and Daria Marczuk. All I got is a record he came to Brazil in 1930 and negative results on these archieves: Archiwum Glówne Akt Dawnych, Archieve of Tarnopil and zabuzanskich.

I would be very grateful for any help
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ffusiak
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Looking for Mikolaj Marczuk (1909 Poland)

Post by ffusiak »

There are some Krynica parish records available at the following: http://www.skany.przemysl.ap.gov.pl/search.php

Under Opis Jednostki type in the village (must be correct Polish spelling thus Google it and cut and paste). Hit Szukaj (Search) and records should appear. They are not indexed and can be out of order and have other village mixed in; thus you need to page through the records.

FYI, I did a quick search and did not see this surname in the village which leads me to believe he originate in a nearby smaller village and just place the nearest larger village on the documents as I have observed this prior.

I looked in the Polish Surname list and the some additional village are below:

http://www.ipgs.us/iwonad/surnames/name ... a.html#Mar

Marczuk Bohorodczany - Galicia marriages, 1840-1859
Marczuk Danilowce, Jezierna - Eastern Galicia 1780-1850
Marczuk Dolistowo, Goniadz - Polish Kingdom 1710-1744
Marczuk Grabowiec, Zamosc - Russia 1800-1860
Marczuk Knychowek, Drohiczyn - Russia
Marczuk Radzyn Podlaski - Russia
Marczuk Rososza, Podlasie - Russia
Marczuk Zawale, Sniatyn - Galicia
oclipper

Post by oclipper »

@ffusiak, thanks for your help.

I would like to contact this parish in Korosciatyn (now Krynika) and may ask for possible records. But I do not find any way to contact them

http://isakowicz.pl/archiwum/index.php? ... 42&nid=189
ffusiak
Veteran
Veteran

Post by ffusiak »

I would contact the webpage master listed at the bottom of the page and see if he could help.

Kontakt
E-mail : tadeusz@isakowicz.pl
oclipper

Post by oclipper »

ffusiak wrote: 10 Feb 2019, 12:31 I would contact the webpage master listed at the bottom of the page and see if he could help.

Kontakt
E-mail : tadeusz@isakowicz.pl
Thank you again. I also think he is a key person to this. Ive sent him email, facebook and twiter messages. He may know where to find this records if its in that parish built few years later my ancestor born