Death record translation needed

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
daisy20
Elite
Elite

Death record translation needed

Post by daisy20 »

Can someone translate this death record:

http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it ... ewsIndex=0
ItalianTranslator
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Death record translation needed

Post by ItalianTranslator »

Left:

Giovanni Nocera, aged 80, died at his home on August 17 1812, in Aversa, province of Terra di Lavoro (see: https://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Provincia ... 1860-1927))

I can't understand the handwritten central part very clearly

Marianna Lemma, furono Crescenzo e Anna Rippolo, e vedova del fu Giorgio Vitolo, e Cristoforo Cipullo
ha rimasto supersiste (?) suo marito Giovanni Nocera, aged 80, occupation ---, residing in said municipality, ? street, died at his domicile.
🇺🇸🇬🇧🇮🇹 ATA and CIOL translator, providing certified translations for applicants in the US and UK. Listed in Los Angeles and London consulates.
daisy20
Elite
Elite

Post by daisy20 »

Hi, actually I wanted the other page translated.

Thanks.
liviomoreno
Master
Master

Post by liviomoreno »

Vincenzo Bortone, 14yo, died 17 August 1812.
Son of Francesco and Elisabetta Gentile
liviomoreno
Master
Master

Post by liviomoreno »

ItalianTranslator wrote: 18 May 2019, 03:50 Left:

Giovanni Nocera, aged 80, died at his home on August 17 1812, in Aversa, province of Terra di Lavoro (see: https://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Provincia ... 1860-1927))

I can't understand the handwritten central part very clearly

Marianna Lemma, furono Crescenzo e Anna Rippolo, e vedova del fu Giorgio Vitolo, e Cristoforo Cipullo
ha rimasto supersiste (?) suo marito Giovanni Nocera, aged 80, occupation ---, residing in said municipality, ? street, died at his domicile.
I know this is not the record requested by daisy20. BTW the deceased is Marianna Lemma, 80yo and she was survived by her husband Giovanni Nocera
ItalianTranslator
Rookie
Rookie

Post by ItalianTranslator »

Livio, thanks. I was in doubt about the deceased as I don't understand well the central part.
Was she already the widow of Giorgio Vitolo? And was Cristoforo Cipullo another former husband? This sounds hardly believable in Southern Italy to be married so many times...
🇺🇸🇬🇧🇮🇹 ATA and CIOL translator, providing certified translations for applicants in the US and UK. Listed in Los Angeles and London consulates.
liviomoreno
Master
Master

Post by liviomoreno »

Yes, she married 3 times