Help with the translation of this Latin birth record 1779 for Maria Catarina Zucchino

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
jrbak
Elite
Elite

Help with the translation of this Latin birth record 1779 for Maria Catarina Zucchino

Post by jrbak »

Hello,
May I have some assistance with the translation of this Latin birth record for Maria Catarina Zucchino. Additions/corrections would be appreciated. Thanks so very much. I believe it reads:

April 4 1779 in the same church
Maria Catarina, the legitimate and natural daughter of Giovanni Battista, of deceased Gaspare, and Magdalena of Giovanni Antonio Brunello, spouses Zucchino, was baptized by me RD Paolo Pietro? Negri, born on the same day. Godparents were Giovanni ?? and Catarina ?? ??(cannot read the last word either).

https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cat=442795

Thank you,
Jefferie (jrbak)
mmogno
Master
Master

Re: Help with the translation of this Latin birth record 1779 for Maria Catarina Zucchino

Post by mmogno »

jrbak wrote: 07 Jan 2020, 21:08 Die quinta Aprilis (=April 5) 1779 in the same church
Maria Catarina, the legitimate and natural daughter of Giovanni Battista, of deceased Gaspare, and Magdalena of Giovanni Antonio Brunello, spouses Zucchino, was baptized by me RD Paolo Antonio? Negri, born on the same day. Godparents were Giovanni ?? and Catarina ?? ??(cannot read the last word either).
jrbak
Elite
Elite

Re: Help with the translation of this Latin birth record 1779 for Maria Catarina Zucchino

Post by jrbak »

Dear Mmogno,
Thank you so much for your translation help; I really appreciate it.
Jefferie (jrbak)