Need help with forum

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Piccioli
Rookie
Rookie

Need help with forum

Post by Piccioli »

Please forgive me for posting in this forum but I have been on the computer for over an hour and can't seem to find an answer. I forgot my password and I need to have it in order to change my username. Please help. I am a senior citizen and not very computer savey. Thanks.
adelfio
Master
Master

Re: Need help with forum

Post by adelfio »

Have you got on computer yet try a new password

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
parkergambino
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Need help with forum

Post by parkergambino »

Piccioli,

1. These are the instructions for you from the ?FAQ (= Frequently Asked Questions) button at the top of the blue bar near the top of the opening page.

Don’t panic! While your password cannot be retrieved, it can easily be reset. Visit the login page and click I forgot my password. Follow the instructions and you should be able to log in again shortly.
However, if you are not able to reset your password, contact a board administrator.

2. Also at the top (in the white zone above all of the blue) is a "Contact" button. Try this if procedure #1 doesn't work

Parker