Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Thanks Petre for your information. I found a marriage certificate of the Alexandre Brogio(born in 1876) and it tells me that his surname is Broggio and he is from provicia di Verona and Marieta Trombini(born in 1880)is from Provicia di Rovigo and the alexandre parent's are Giusepi Broggio and Maria Bressani and Marieta parent's are Vicente Trombini and Joana Lumier.I still don't have the comune of birth .Do you have some idea to get this information of the comune?Cleide brogio.
The only provincial record would be military for Alexandre if he served in the Italian army. Italy was unified in 1873 so there would be a record if he did serve. So I guedss the surname was Broggio and the error occured in Brazil?? Peter
Thank you for your input but the poster is dealing with a more refined research on the surname and is not seeking a variation, alteration or derivation of his surname. Peter
Ok,Peter .I made a mistake.In his marrige certificate it's written then he was Alexandre Broggio born in provincia di Verona and his father was Giusepe Broggio born in provincia di Verona.Then his surname was Broggio.Cleide Brogio
[quote="cbrogio"]Can anyone tell me how I can find information about Broggio and Brogio surnames . I am looking for a birth certificate of my ancestor that emigrated to Brazil about 1896 Alessandro Brogio and he was born in 1865 in the Veneto area and married with Marieta Trombini but I don`t know the city of birth.How can I obtain the exact information of the date and place of birth in “ liste di levaâ€
If you find any info about a 9 point crown in that area - let me know.
I have in my possession a Christening gown with that crown on it from the time of around 1890's to about 1906 which is indirectly associated with the Trombini name because of Adele Bisconi.
In Italy Christmas is usually dedicated to family, while New Year's eve is spend to have fun and celebrate with friends. The most common tradition for New Year's Eve it's called "Veglione" that literally means "The Big Stay Awake". A Veglione is usually organized in restaurants, hotels or clubs and...