please translate into good italian

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
Petrarca
Rookie
Rookie

please translate into good italian

Post by Petrarca »

Hi, could someone who writes good Italian please translate this for me? Thanks...

Hello,

I am an Italian citizen with an Italian passport currently residing in the United States. However, I will be moving to Sweden in July. As a citizen of Italy, I am entitled to access to the Swedish health care system; however, in order to do so, I need some sort of certificate from Italy stating that I am entitled to health care there. For instance, an EU health card, or some other sort of proof. I realize that because I am not resident in Italy, I am not enrolled in the National Health system. But isn't there some sort of ID or form or letter which I am entitled to from the Italian government which I can use while travelling within the EU?

Thank you,
wishyou
Veteran
Veteran

Re: please translate into good italian

Post by wishyou »

Spett. (the one you are writing)

Sono un cittadino italiano con passaporto italiano attualmente residente negli Stati Uniti. Mi trasferirò in Svezia il prossimo luglio. Come cittadino italiano ho la possibilità di accedere al sistema sanitario nazionale svedese; comunque, per questo motivo, ho bisogno di una sorta di certificato dall'Italia che attesti che ho il diritto di avere l'assistenza sanitaria. Ad esempio una tessera sanitaria europea o qualsiasi altro documento che lo accerti. Sono a conoscenza che, non essendo residente in Italia, non sono iscritto al sistema sanitario nazionale, ma non esiste una qualsiasi carta d'identità o lettera rilasciata dal Governo Italiano che dichiari che ho i titoli per esserlo e che possa usare viaggiando all'interno dell'Unione Europea?

As I know, an italian citizen has a card to have health care in the EU. But if you go there for working and you pay taxes to Swedish governement, you suppost to access to health care system without any card.

For Italy look here (same pages are in english)
http://www.ministerosalute.it/assistenza/assistenza.jsp
Dolcezza

Re: please translate into good italian

Post by Dolcezza »

No caro, non ti serve proprio niente. Basta mostrare il passaporto italiano e sei automaticamente incluso nei vari trattati tra nazioni europee. Appena hai la residenza in questa nuova nazione, hai i diritti di ogni altro italiano emigrato li'.
ciao
Dolcezza