Peruta Nascita translation

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
mikeno80
Rookie
Rookie

Peruta Nascita translation

Post by mikeno80 »

Can someone translate the writing in Michele Angelo's Nascita from his martimoni processetti? I now know he is the son of Paolo Emilio de Peruta and Maria Carmela d'Ambrosio, they happen to be 5x's great grandparents. Michele Angelo married my 4x's great grandaunt Clorinda Nobile. Also what part of Napoli is this from?

http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it ... 4.jpg.html

Having a bit of Peruta overload, seems to be a few in the tree this far back. My 3x's great grandparents were Nicola Nobile(Clorinda's nephew) of Teano and Maddalena Linguiti of Sant'Agata de' Goti. Nicola's grandmothers were both listed as La Peruta's in most records. Paternal Maria Teresa of Napoli, daughter of Andrea. Maternal Agnesa of Teano I believe, never seen anything with her parents. Maddalena's mother was Maria Elisabetta de Peruta of Durazazno. She was the daughter of Paolo and Maria Carmela, and younger sister of Michele Angelo. Paolo was the son of Andrea, so now I wonder if there is a connection between Maria Teresa and Paolo. Siblings or cousins? Paolo was Sindaco of Durazzano at one time, and at the time of his death, there was an Andrea de Peruta as Sindaco. Son, brother or cousin? Andrea recorded the deaths around Paolo, but the Secondo Eletto recorded Paolo's.
PippoM
Master
Master

Re: Peruta Nascita translation

Post by PippoM »

He was baptized in the Church of San Tommaso a Capuana (center of City, quartiere San Lorenzo).
His parents lived "in the buildings of the Banco dei Poveri, in the Caserti area". It seems there is a church of San Nicola dei Caserti in San Lorenzo, so, it must be in the same area.
Giuseppe "Pippo" Moccaldi

Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
mikeno80
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Peruta Nascita translation

Post by mikeno80 »

Thankyou Pippo