Translation of the Cover Sheet

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
italianmom
Master
Master

Translation of the Cover Sheet

Post by italianmom »

https://iiif-antenati.san.beniculturali ... efault.jpg

Please translate the cover sheet for the marriage of Giuseppe DiRico & Annantonia DiRico.

Thank you!
AngelaGrace56
Master
Master

Re: Translation of the Cover Sheet

Post by AngelaGrace56 »

This isn't the cover sheet, it looks like the last page of the marriage record, which includes the witnesses to the marriage. Hopefully someone will have time to translate this for you.

Angela
mmogno
Master
Master

Post by mmogno »

AngelaGrace56 wrote: 21 Nov 2021, 00:37 This isn't the cover sheet, it looks like the last page of the marriage record, which includes the witnesses to the marriage. Hopefully someone will have time to translate this for you.

Angela
@AngelaGrace56
L'oggetto a destra nella foto è la copertina del dossier con gli allegati al matrimonio #30 del 15.06.1846 fra Giuseppe di Rico e Annantonia di Rico.
Non c'è niente da tradurre. Solo il n. 30. L'ho segnalato soltanto perché il dossier fosse completo.

Il documento a sinistra è l'ultimo degli allegati al matrimonio #29 e non c'entra niente.
Emilio Lussu: “Che ne sarebbe della civiltà del mondo, se l’ingiusta violenza si potesse sempre imporre senza resistenza?” 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraine! 🇺🇦 🇮🇱תחי ישראל🇮🇱
AngelaGrace56
Master
Master

Post by AngelaGrace56 »

mmogno wrote: 21 Nov 2021, 01:08
AngelaGrace56 wrote: 21 Nov 2021, 00:37 This isn't the cover sheet, it looks like the last page of the marriage record, which includes the witnesses to the marriage. Hopefully someone will have time to translate this for you.

Angela
@AngelaGrace56
L'oggetto a destra nella foto è la copertina del dossier con gli allegati al matrimonio #30 del 15.06.1846 fra Giuseppe di Rico e Annantonia di Rico.
Non c'è niente da tradurre. Solo il n. 30. L'ho segnalato soltanto perché il dossier fosse completo.

Il documento a sinistra è l'ultimo degli allegati al matrimonio #29 e non c'entra niente.

Exactly, I know this. I don't know what I did. I had so many links open, and I doubled checked before I posted, and must have clicked on the wrong link, or mis-read, the number on the cover sheet. I clearly remember seeing "31" not "30". I was obviously trying to juggle too many things at once, trying to prevent the same records being translated twice.

Thanks, G :)

Angela
mmogno
Master
Master

Post by mmogno »

@AngelaGrace56
Questa, a sinistra, è l'ultima pagina dei processetti del matrimonio #30. Vedi che nell'immagine a destra c'è la copertina del dossier relativo al matrimonio #31.
Emilio Lussu: “Che ne sarebbe della civiltà del mondo, se l’ingiusta violenza si potesse sempre imporre senza resistenza?” 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraine! 🇺🇦 🇮🇱תחי ישראל🇮🇱
italianmom
Master
Master

Post by italianmom »

Could you please translate this for me?
Thank you
AngelaGrace56
Master
Master

Post by AngelaGrace56 »

mmogno wrote: 21 Nov 2021, 15:21 @AngelaGrace56
Questa, a sinistra, è l'ultima pagina dei processetti del matrimonio #30. Vedi che nell'immagine a destra c'è la copertina del dossier relativo al matrimonio #31.
I agree. Thank you.

Angela
AngelaGrace56
Master
Master

Post by AngelaGrace56 »

italianmom wrote: 24 Nov 2021, 16:37 Could you please translate this for me?
Thank you

Pat, the cover sheet just says "30". On the link you have posted, you will see it on the right side of the page. That number tallies with the Marriage Act Number. Most of the cover sheets to the allegati that I have seen include also the names of the bride and groom and also the number of documents that you will find included in the allegati. Some will even list the allegati included.

BTW: I just want to add that I didn't post all these extra documents. It was the very good and very generous mmogno who found and posted the processetti/allegati for you. I just did the original translation for the original marriage record you posted. After going through and rereading some of the posts I've realised that you thought I had posted them, so mmogno is the one who deserves the thanks, not me.

Angela
italianmom
Master
Master

Post by italianmom »

Thank you!