Test shows I have Italian on both sides, but my mother has no Italian ancestry

Genetic genealogy is the application of genetics to traditional genealogy. Genetic genealogy involves the use of genealogical DNA testing to determine the level and type of the genetic relationship between individuals.
MarcuccioV
Master
Master

Re: Test shows I have Italian on both sides, but my mother has no Italian ancestry

Post by MarcuccioV »

darkerhorse wrote: 14 Jan 2022, 18:33 So, no new information, you were just updating posts in this topic?
Just responding to the most recent comment, since the topic has been in limbo for a while.

Right now I can't find anything, nothing new has surfaced, so it's just a nagging annoyance. I know it's there, there is just too much scientific evidence I can't explain away. Unfortunately papertrails and genealogical websites aren't helping, only confusing the matter further.

I just have to put it to rest until I have another bone to chew on or I can find the time to really dig into my DNA matches to see if/where any connections may lead. That's not likely to happen any time soon... :(
Mark

If you ignore your foundation, your house will eventually collapse...

Surnames: Attiani Belli Bucci Calvano Cerci DelBrusco Falera Latini Marsili Mattia Mezzo Nardecchia Pellegrini Piacentini Pizzuti Pontecorvo Recchia Topani Ziantona & Zorli