Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Glosch26 wrote: 22 May 2021, 03:36
Hi I think that we might be cousins. My great grandparents were Rocco and Benadetta Perrozzi. My grandma was Edith Perrozzi , Rocco's daughter. My grandma Edith (Italia) married Cosmo Domiano Gennaro (Fred). They had a son (my dad) Jack Gennaro. I have Rocco's WWI papers but they are in Italian and I can't read them. I also have their passports and I think maybe other papers. I am Ginger Losch (Gennaro)
During the mass emigration from Italy during the century between 1876 to 1976, the U.S. was the largest single recipient of Italian immigrants in the world. However, their impact was not as great as countries like Argentina and Brazil. That was due to the fact that hundreds of thousands of immigrant...