Puccini Leone & Antonio 1836 from where? Tuscany??

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
sindy

Puccini Leone & Antonio 1836 from where? Tuscany??

Post by sindy »

I am searching for the birthplace of Leone Puccini born circa 1836 somewhere in Italy. This ancestor lived in Holborn, London, England in the 1860s onwards, he married an irish lady called Ellen Roche or Roach in 1865 at the Italian Church in Holborn. They had seven children. Leone Puccini's father was Antonio Puccini a labourer. Leone Puccini was a glass silverer, carver and gilder and ornamental plasterer.

Where did they come from? Someone told me it could be Tuscany. Any help gratefully received. I have been trying to find the answers for many years. Thanks. Sindy.
ricbru
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Re: Puccini Leone & Antonio 1836 from where? Tuscany??

Post by ricbru »

Hello,
last name Puccini looks like coming from Tuscany. You can give us more informations if you get his marriage record from church and from civil record office.
bye Riccardo
sindy

Post by sindy »

Hello Riccardo,

Thanks for your reply. I have the civil record of the marriage of Leone Puccini and Ellen Roche/Roach but not from the Church. Will the Church have extra details? I will try and contact the Church. Thanks. Sindy.
ricbru
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by ricbru »

Sindy,
on the church and civil records usually you find datas like names, ages, place of residence or birth
bye Riccardo