Mastronardi from Frosinone

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Goldenguinea

Mastronardi from Frosinone

Post by Goldenguinea »

My father's family comes from the town of Frosinone in the province of Frosinone in Lazio. Im looking for any info anyone may have My father is Antonio. His father was Ernesto. His father was Giacomo. And his father was Pietro Angelo.
ricbru
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Re: Mastronardi from Frosinone

Post by ricbru »

Hello,
since you already know the name of father of each ancestor of you, I guess you already have copy of their birth record from mormon church!

http://www.familysearch.org/Eng/Library ... ato+civile++

or already contacted Frosinone civil record office (Ufficio di Stato civile) for copy or certificate of birth, marriage and death record.

Comune
Ufficio dello Stato Civile
Piazza VI Dicembre
CAP 03100
Frosinone- Italy

On the original civil record, there is also written where birth and death occurred, and in what church marriage was celebrated.
If you contact Archivio di Stato di Frosinone,

http://wwwdb.archivi.beniculturali.it/S ... OSINONE%22

you surely find military draft cards and military records; also land records, census, notaries (if they bought or sold any property)
Be specific in your request when you contact the archives or civil record office as above
I hope it helps, bye Riccardo
mfjp
Master
Master

Post by mfjp »

Goldenguinea wrote:My father's family comes from the town of Frosinone in the province of Frosinone in Lazio. Im looking for any info anyone may have My father is Antonio. His father was Ernesto. His father was Giacomo. And his father was Pietro Angelo.
Hi!

There are American records we can try to locate for you... but you may have to give us some more info...

Which of these men immigrated to the USA...

What is the year of birth

Name of wife... children

Specific town in Italy...

Where settled in the USA...

Maria :P
Goldenguinea

Post by Goldenguinea »

My Father was the first to come to the USA then his father came over later. I was the first born here. I dont have birth certicates for my grandfather great grandfather or great great grandfather. Also the birth and death dates for my great grandfather and great great grandfather are only guesses. Is there a way of cross referencing a marriage certificate with a birth and/or death certificate?. I do have the names of my ancestors spouses also.

There is a Mormon Family Research Center down the street from where I work. Are the records from Italy available on micro film at all the Family Research Centers or do I have to request them and they are then sent from some main location? Also Is anyone able to go there to look at the records and is there a fee?
jcsm400
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by jcsm400 »

If someone at your local LDS is already researching the comune in Italy that your ancestors are from & have ordered the films, they will be there, but more likely you will have to order them & they come from Salt Lake City, Utah. It takes abt 4 to 6 weeks after the order has been placed to receive at your local LDS.

Sometimes, there is a LDS volunteer who is willing to do the research, but it is best that you do it yourself. That way if there is a mistake made, you can only kick yourself! :lol:

You do need the exact town of origin.

Hope this helps.

jcsm
Researching in San Vitaliano, Napoli, Italy & Armento, Potenza, Italy.