Help With A Death Record

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
demari18
Elite
Elite
Posts: 288
Joined: 21 Apr 2012, 15:12

Help With A Death Record

Post by demari18 »

Greetings, I am looking for help translating a death record for Michele della Starza of Monticelli.

Please clarify the date of his death and if there is any indication of the year he was born. I do see his father's name, Orazio but I can't read Orazio's occupation. I also see that his wife's name was Anna Terilli. If there is any other info I would appreciate knowing that as well. Thank you, DeMari
Screenshot (481).png



https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 45/5GdPj20
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Danip
Elite
Elite
Posts: 295
Joined: 29 Aug 2024, 14:52

Re: Help With A Death Record

Post by Danip »

Monticelli, May 28th, 1852.
Death record of Michele Della Starza, deceased in his house in Monticelli on the same day at 10 o'clock, widow of Anna Terilli, born and living in Monticelli, 67 years old, peasant as job, son of the both deceased Orazio Della Starza, peasant as job, and Rocca Moretto, both living in Monticelli when they were alive.
demari18
Elite
Elite
Posts: 288
Joined: 21 Apr 2012, 15:12

Re: Help With A Death Record

Post by demari18 »

Thank you so much Danip!
Post Reply