Would appreciate any help with this marriage #1307. I think his name is Santo and his parents are Antonino and Rosalia. He is marrying Vincenza and I am unsure of her maiden name. Looks like Botta? Not sure of her father's name but looks like her mother is Felicia. Any information would be appreciated.
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... Id=2046915
Help with marriage record for Santo La Terrusa
-
italian059
- Master

- Posts: 955
- Joined: 10 Jul 2011, 21:36
Re: Help with marriage record for Santo La Terrusa
Hello!
I think you are correct about the groom.
Vincenza Botta was the daughter of Calogero and Felice (or Felicia, according to the local use)
I think you are correct about the groom.
Vincenza Botta was the daughter of Calogero and Felice (or Felicia, according to the local use)
Giuseppe "Pippo" Moccaldi
Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
-
italian059
- Master

- Posts: 955
- Joined: 10 Jul 2011, 21:36
Re: Help with marriage record for Santo La Terrusa
Thanks so much Pippo