Louis was surprised to see all this a thanks everyone for the wishes. We had a very nice evening..went to a late dinner and came home to sleep off my "celebrating".
Planned on going to a movie with Maria today..lets see if that still pans out...Maria call me later and we'll decide...oh..bring aspirin ok? I'm all out!
Nuccia, Thank you for forgiving me - you're a sweetie.....
As for school projects - I'm ready and waiting!
P.S. Did you get my E-Mail about 'Guvernment' in Toronto? "#1" is here with me this Friday through Monday....So send your details and I'll make sure you get those things!
There is an ancient legend for lovers, in Salerno: the story of the beautiful Antonella. Antonella was one of the bridesmaids of Queen Margherita of Durazzo. One day the son of Margherita, Ladislaus, while returning from war stopped to greet his mother, along with several warriors, including Raimond...