Information from Rieti - Scopigno Family

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
eric.scopinho

Information from Rieti - Scopigno Family

Post by eric.scopinho »

Hi,
I'm looking for information of a man borned at Rieti around 1868. His name was Luigi Scopigno, his father's name was Antonio Scopigno and mother's name was Rosa Giovanelli.
Any suggestion or ideas are welcome.
Thanks!
Eric Scopinho
rfornal
Staff
Staff

Re: Information from Rieti - Scopigno Family

Post by rfornal »

Do you have any other information available:

Birth Dates/Death Dates
   Spouse/Marriage

... anything you can provide will assist us in helping you. Also, if you have located any information (ie. Census), it would be good to know what you have so that we do not duplicate the work you have already done.

Good Luck
jcsm400
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by jcsm400 »

Hiya Bob,

Check out his other posts.

Have you gotten the blood off yet? :lol: :lol:

Hi Erico,

I'm not sure what you want....you have been provided with the address to write to the town for informarion & also the available LDS films, that are the original civil records (birth, marriage & death acts) for the town. Through these films, you should be able to trace the family back to the early/mid 1700's.

Have you ordered the films? Written to the town for records?

jcsm
Researching in San Vitaliano, Napoli, Italy & Armento, Potenza, Italy.
rfornal
Staff
Staff

Post by rfornal »

Didn't know there were other posts ...

... took about two days for the blood to get scrubbed off completely. We were out fishing for catfish ... and use chicken livers which get all over you ...

8)
jcsm400
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by jcsm400 »

Hi Bob.

I almost always forget to check for earlier posts, too, but I remembered this one & been reminded of many others by our friendly members.

Fishing for catfish.....been there, done that...yucky!....not the fishing....I love fishing, but the baits do get to me sometimes. Did you catch any?.....Bet their all gone if you did!

jcsm
Researching in San Vitaliano, Napoli, Italy & Armento, Potenza, Italy.
wldspirit
Staff
Staff

Post by wldspirit »

I concur Nonna J....love to fish, as long as I don't have to bait my hook or take the fish off the hook..........which explains why my boys never want me to go......couple years ago I fell out of the boat trying to run from a snake....the boys still laught at that one....... :?
Lisa
rfornal
Staff
Staff

Post by rfornal »

I'm chuckling quite well right now ...

Love all parts of fishing. Apparently the only one in my family that does (my wife enjoys it too, but I don't think it's love).

Yes, we caught two solid keepers and decided to let them go at the end of the day ... I love cleaning and cooking them, but sometimes it's better to look out for the future fishing generations ...