Help on reading name on manifest
Help on reading name on manifest
Can anyone read the first name of this person on line 17 http://www.ellisisland.org/search/shipM ... 1907150316& Line 16 is my great uncle I do believe line 17 is a cousin who are meeting my grandfather I can not make out the first name. thanks so much for your help. the name is the one under Angelo Carpentieri
Re: Help on reading name on manifest
I think it is Tomaso. Today Tommaso is more frequent but both variations are possible.
Marco
Marco
Chi fûr li maggior tui?
Re: Help on reading name on manifest
Thank you I have one more question under who they are meeting it says brother Pasquale Carpentieri which is my grandfather but under that It is says cousin, but I can't read the next line. it looks like a street address. Any ideas? thanks for your help.
