Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
My 1st time here & am searching 4 other family name members here...About me??? Well born here in Australia & started my name search sometime ago ..way back in '97.....I later found out that most of my family naes live in the States.
I am in contact with them but would like 2 get 2 know as many as I can.
They R from N.J. N.Y. Houston & Wisconsin. I have a listing that I've collected over the yrs & if anyone one wants a copy e-mail me...
I am the youngest of 3.......More about me next posting......
Till netxt time....
Ciao a Tutti!!!!!!!!!
Pilot....
From a Far away land......Down Under.......[/b]
Am a Viscuso living here in Australia searching 4 other Viscuso's as well world wide. Hope 2 get 2 know some from here
Thanks 4 the welcome ....I have tried that site U mentioned & it has given me more information.Thnaks again.....Will keep trying some more ..they charge 4 any iformation U want...
There R other sites but not as informative as this one...
Thanks again.......
Pilot...
From a far away Land...Down Under.....
Am a Viscuso living here in Australia searching 4 other Viscuso's as well world wide. Hope 2 get 2 know some from here
There has been a strong custom in Italy that determines how children are named: The first male is named after his paternal grandfather.The second male is named after his maternal grandfather.The first female is named after her paternal grandmother.The second female is named after her maternal grandm...