Surnam spelling correction DeMichele

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
SandraDimickele

Surnam spelling correction DeMichele

Post by SandraDimickele »

I recently posted messages in search of the DiMichele family from Aquasanta Italy. I have recently come across documents that spell the surname DeMichele instead of DiMichele. I have also learned that my grandfather (Felice/Felix) and great grandfather (Domenico/Dominic) were born in Pozzo which is near Aquasanta. I have also learned that Domenico was married to Mary Picc----i. The letters in the middle of her name I can not read due to poor penmanship. There does not seem to be any letters in her last name that are tall letters (example: t, l, d, f, h, k,) or letters with a tail (example g, p, q, j,z,y). This has put me at a standstill, not knowing Domenico's wife's maiden name. Anyone that has information on this set of DeMichele's I would greatly appreciate their help..... Sincerely: Sandy DiMichele/Ratliff sratl1@comcast.net
ptimber
Master
Master

Post by ptimber »

What document arfe you reading from that you cannot read in order to complete the name forMary P......?Do you happen top know the date of the marriage? Did she ever come to the USA? There are a number of things to rectify your problem but I need you to spoonfeed me background information. Peter
ptimber
Master
Master

Post by ptimber »

What document arfe you reading from that you cannot read in order to complete the name forMary P......?Do you happen top know the date of the marriage? Did she ever come to the USA? There are a number of things to rectify your problem but I need you to spoonfeed me background information. Peter