Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
I'm trying 2 find the Italian white pages Phone directory but have'nt been able 2 locate it..I saw it awhile ago but now I can locate it ..Anybody have any idea as 2 what site it's under?
Pilot....
ciao a tutti!!!
From the Great Southern Land...Down Under...
Am a Viscuso living here in Australia searching 4 other Viscuso's as well world wide. Hope 2 get 2 know some from here
Lee, just checked out that site. Its not bad, thanks. I remember up until a few months ago most of the directories also made some emails available on their sites but they recently took this option away. You can still notify a person who has listed their email, but you have to do it through a third party now. Kinda kills things a bit, but I guess its another privacy issue matter.
Which conditions may have an effect - positive or negative - on your Italian family history project. The following insights, based on many years of experience in Italy, pertain to factors that have very little to do with Italian genealogy per se, but involve vast cultural differences that influence ...