Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Hi,
I do genealogy for hobby, and now every year I gather some 25 to 50 people from all over the US, Canada and Australia for the family reunion.
This year's October Reunion in Pofi (Frosinone) with interesting trip to Sicily, Calabria, Amalfi Coast and Naples, please contact me.
Reunion cost special only around 650 Euros all included for 8 days of great fun! (from Oct 6 to Oct 13)
Organizer : Agripofi
I just got about 6 email notifications all telling me about your trips! 8O I really think it would be more effective if you started your own post in the Off Topic Board so you wouldn't be tying up peoples email boxes with the same message...not everyone would appreciate this.
Otherwise I think its a great service and appreciate knowing about it.
Hi Nuccia
How would I Start my own OFF TOPIC BOARD.
By the way Nuccia, who are you - are you the owner of this website?
Congratulations, anyways, very well done.
Any chance of connecting my www.agripofi.it as a link to yours?
Ciao
Tony
Very few works have been published in English on the topics of Italian heraldry, nobility and onomatology as these relate to genealogy. Yet all three fields depend upon genealogical research. This concise presentation is not intended as a historical treatise, but rather as a simple guide for those i...