Please tell me what this means in the correct order??? help!

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
MEGAGS

Please tell me what this means in the correct order??? help!

Post by MEGAGS »

Prot. n. 448/28.34.04.04

In riscontro alla richiesta del 20 u.s., si comunica che nel corso della ricerca sono stati rinvenuti gli atti sotto elencati relativi alla famiglia indicata in oggetto:
atto di nascita di AJELLO Pantaleone di Vincenzo e Tizzone Teresa avvenuta in Serrata il 26 luglio 1842 (atto n. 26);
atto di nascita di OZZIMO Maria Rosa di Francesco e Trungadi Angela avvenuta in Serrata il 29 aprile 1857 (atto n. 24);
ruolo matricolare di AJELLO Domenico di Pantaleo e Ozzimo Rosa, nato in Serrata il 29 dicembre 1888, iscritto sul registro dei ruoli matricolari al n. 26823 (vol. 164).
Si precisa che questo Archivio di Stato conserva i registri di stato civile del comune di Serrata dal 1809 al 1865.
Si ricambiano distinti saluti
p. il direttore
f.to Maria pia Mazzitelli
brujaojos
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Re: Please tell me what this means in the correct order??? h

Post by brujaojos »

Hi There,

I hope this helps,
Trish

In reply to the request for the 20u.s., it is communicated that in the course of the search they have recovered the acts of your relatives, a list of your family is indicated in object:

Act of Birth of Ajello Pataleone of Vincenzo (father) and of Tizzone Teresa occurred in Serrata on 26, July 1842 (Act #26)

Act of Birth of Ozzimo Maria Rosa of Francesco (father) and Angela Trungadi occurred in Serrata on 29 April 1857 (Act #26)

Registration of Marriage of Ajello Domenico of Pataleone (father) and Ozzimo Rosa, born in Serrata, on 29 December 1888 written in the Registry of Marriage at #26823 (vol. 164).

The exact same (records) of this Archive of Records are also preserved in the registries of the vital records in the Comune of Serrata from 1809-1865.

Distinguished Greetings,
the Director
f.to Maria pia Mazzitelli
Smile for me!:)
Trish
Professional & Certified Genealogist
Where the Acorn Fell Genealogy Services
Genealogy-Forum
liviomoreno
Master
Master

Post by liviomoreno »

brujaojos wrote:
Registration of Marriage of Ajello Domenico of Pataleone (father) and Ozzimo Rosa, born in Serrata, on 29 December 1888 written in the Registry of Marriage at #26823 (vol. 164).
Ruolo Matricolare is not a Registration of Marriage, iti s a Military record, related to Domenico Ajello son of Pantaleone Ajello and Rosa Ozzimo. Domenico was born on 29 Dec 1888.
The Military record includes: personal number, grade, start and end date, etc.

Maria pia Mazzitelli, is not the Director, she is an employee signing on behalf of the Director
wldspirit
Staff
Staff

Post by wldspirit »

Ruolo Matricolare is not a Registration of Marriage, iti s a Military record
That is correct.......I just came across the term while looking up info on military records.
wldspirit

"Cambiano i suonatori ma la musica è sempre quella."
brujaojos
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by brujaojos »

liviomoreno wrote:Ruolo Matricolare is not a Registration of Marriage, iti s a Military record, related to Domenico Ajello son of Pantaleone Ajello and Rosa Ozzimo. Domenico was born on 29 Dec 1888.
The Military record includes: personal number, grade, start and end date, etc.
Hi There,

I just want to thank you for bringing this to my attention. I'm sorry that I made the error about the Marriage and Military record. I forgot to proof-read before I submitted the record, so I do appreciate you correcting it for I don't want to mislead anyone. This is why we all work here as a team!!! :D We are here to help each other! :D

And Wldspirit, love your comment at the end of your post!

Have a great day and thanks!
Trish
Smile for me!:)
Trish
Professional & Certified Genealogist
Where the Acorn Fell Genealogy Services
Genealogy-Forum