Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
Could someone translate this letter into Italian for me?
Dear _________________,
My name is Michael Savoca and I am 15 years old. I am researching my family history, and believe we might be cousins. I have enclosed a chart and some pictures to show the people in my family, do you recognize any names that fit into your family? I hope to hear from you soon, and I hope that we turn out to be cousins. Talk to you soon.
Sincerely,
Michael Savoca
Now if anyone knows something better to write please tell me what you said, and write it. I am new to sending letters to people in other countries. Thanks for your help!
My name is Michael Savoca and I am 15 years old. I am researching my family history, and believe we might be cousins. I have enclosed a chart and some pictures to show the people in my family, do you recognize any names that fit into your family? I hope to hear from you soon, and I hope that we turn out to be cousins. Talk to you soon.
Sincerely,
Michael Savoca
Caro _____________,
mi chiamo Michael Savoca ed ho 15 anni. Sto facendo una ricerca storica sulla mia famiglia e credo che potremmo essere parenti. Ho allegato un grafico e alcune fotografie delle persone della mia famiglia. Per caso riconosci qualche nome che potrebbe far parte ella tua famiglia? Spero di avere tue notizie presto e mi auguro che risulta che siamo cugini. A presto.
During the mass emigration from Italy during the century between 1876 to 1976, the U.S. was the largest single recipient of Italian immigrants in the world. However, their impact was not as great as countries like Argentina and Brazil. That was due to the fact that hundreds of thousands of immigrant...