P.S. family page

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
ppaganoni

P.S. family page

Post by ppaganoni »

How do you post/upload/display a family page? I have Family treemaker and Rootsweb programs and would like to display/share my research.
Beginer Searching Ancesters
Paganoni, Moiola, Scieghi, Pizzini, Tavasci.
From Albosaggia, Colorina, Regoledo.
nuccia
Staff
Staff

Re: P.S. family page

Post by nuccia »

There should be an option on your program to publish info to the net...On Family Tree Maker I believe you would go to Internet and click on Create a Family Home Page.

Now if you just wanted to share a specific line then you would go to the person you wanted to start the "tree" (perhaps your great great grandfather) and click on the reports icon. Choose Genealogy Report (or whatever one you want). Then go to file, and choose save genealogy report as...and name it. Then you can just use a link (using imageshack or something similar) to post it. Or you can add it as an attachment to an email.

Another option you have if you want to send the whole file is to click on the file icon from your desktop (I'm using that because thats where mine is) and right click on it. It will give you the option to send to..and you can just email it to whoever you like..(I believe they also have to have FTM installed though).

Is that what you wanted to know?
nuccia - IG Moderator
Italian Surname Database