Could someone please translate this for me about Sebastiana Germano? I have used websites for the translation and got an idea of what it says but I'm alittle confused in some areas. Would appreciate any help, Thanks.
http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z151 ... mano1_.jpg
Translation Help Please
- liviomoreno
- Master

- Posts: 7116
- Joined: 13 Feb 2004, 00:00
- Location: Rome, Italy
- Contact:
Re: Translation Help Please
The document is the declaration of the death act Sebastiana Germano (Germano is the surname). Sebastiana died in Solarino, Via Garibaldi, on August 24, 1895 at 7:30AM. Sebastiana was 2 years and 3 months old, she was born in Solarino, daughter of Pietro and Salvatrice Burgo (Burgo is the surname), Salvatrice was single.ronb116 wrote:Could someone please translate this for me about Sebastiana Germano? I have used websites for the translation and got an idea of what it says but I'm alittle confused in some areas. Would appreciate any help, Thanks.
http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z151 ... mano1_.jpg
The declaration was made on 8/25/1895 at 11:20AM by Paola Catinella and Concetta Calafiore in front of Dr Michele Gozzo representing the Mayor of Solarino. (This is on top of the declaration).
Witnesses to the death were Francesco Interlandi and Raffaele Teodoro, gravediggers.
Re: Translation Help Please
liviomoreno,
Thank you very much for taking the time, I was stuck on her age at death, her mother being single, and the gravediggers. You cleared a big question mark for me.
Ron
Thank you very much for taking the time, I was stuck on her age at death, her mother being single, and the gravediggers. You cleared a big question mark for me.
Ron
