i have just recieved a copy of my great great grandfathers birth details from parma state archives,could someone oblige me with a translation
only need scaramuzza translation, image is here.........
http://family.webshots.com/photo/264535 ... 0342oTxfrg
birth cert translation needed
- daddymuzza
- Veteran

- Posts: 138
- Joined: 17 Mar 2005, 00:00
- Location: glasgow
- Contact:
birth cert translation needed
if yer no fast yer last !!!
Re: birth cert translation needed
I'm sorry but I am unable to see this clearly enough to translate it.
I have also sent you a private message regarding your posting here....
I have also sent you a private message regarding your posting here....
If you think education is expensive - try ignorance!
"Gente di Mare Genealogy"
"Gente di Mare Genealogy"
- daddymuzza
- Veteran

- Posts: 138
- Joined: 17 Mar 2005, 00:00
- Location: glasgow
- Contact:
Re: birth cert translation needed
one of the icons under the picture is for magnifying the image
if yer no fast yer last !!!
Re: birth cert translation needed
Pietro Angelo Maria Scaramuzza was born in Busseto (Parma) on 25 march 1831 from Scaramuzza Carlo (age 30, farmer, living in hamlet Spigarolo) and (maybe) Chiusa Maria Rosa...
Laura
Laura
- daddymuzza
- Veteran

- Posts: 138
- Joined: 17 Mar 2005, 00:00
- Location: glasgow
- Contact:
Re: birth cert translation needed
thanx laura
i have been trying to translate via babel fish , I am now almost certain that rosa maria chiusa is the wife of carlo scaramuzza,just needed someone to confirm my attempts at translation
i have been trying to translate via babel fish , I am now almost certain that rosa maria chiusa is the wife of carlo scaramuzza,just needed someone to confirm my attempts at translation
if yer no fast yer last !!!

