Hi - I was wondering if anyone would be kind enough to help me with this?
I'm looking for any details on Francesco Guatelli (sometimes Quatelli or Guatella) who I believe was born in (what is today) Italy around the 1820s, and was a muscian. He was my 3xgreatgrandfather.
Francesco's son, also Francesco (sometimes Anthony) was born in 1844 in an Italian state, but moved to Liverpool, England between 1861 and 1867.
He married Catherine Milsa , from another Italian family (from Nice, then Italian) in Liverpool in 1867. He also had a brother, Bertholomew, who also emigrated to Liverpool. Francesco, Bertholomew & father were all musicians
Unfortunately, I have no idea which area of Italy the family lived in order to research them further & look for records. Looking at Ellis Island records, many Guatellis appear to originated in Bedonia.
I was wondering if anyone had any ideas how I could take this forward, or had come across any of these people in their research?
Many thanks
Neil
Guatelli family (sometimes Quatelli/ Guatella/ Gautella)
Re: Guatelli family (sometimes Quatelli/ Guatella/ Gautella)
Neil:
Most of the Guatelli's listed in the Pedigree Files on this sight
LDS Family Search
are from Casale, Tornolo, Parma, Italy
Most of the Guatelli's listed in the Pedigree Files on this sight
LDS Family Search
are from Casale, Tornolo, Parma, Italy
FERRI - PROVENZANO - GUADAGNI - MARINESI - LARUSSA
Re: Guatelli family (sometimes Quatelli/ Guatella/ Gautella)
Thanks a lot - will have a look there
Neil
Neil

