I sent an email requesting info on my family to Naples a few months ago. I didn't understand it, so stupidly I sent another email with more info but I have gotten no additional response. Can someone please tell me what the below emails mean and how I can get the Naples gov't to do serious research and respond to my request?
Thank you. Here it is (it looks like there actualy are 2 emails - did someone forward my email to another department?):
------
Si trasmette per competenza .
F.to :
IL Dirigente
dott. Gennaro Cavallaro
-----Inoltrato da Servizio Anagrafe - Elettorale/comunena/it il 15/01/2007 14.43 -----
Per: <seranael@comune.napoli.it>
Da: "Redazione URP" <urpcentrale@comune.napoli.it>
Data: 12/01/2007 15.57
Cc: "Jennifer Alonso" <jen_alonso@hotmail.com>
Oggetto: Re: Certificati di nascita...
Si trasmette l'allegata e-mail per il riscontro di competenza. Urp centrale
D.ssa Ferrazzo
_________________
Searching for the Italian origin of "Nostrame."
PLEASE HELP!!!
PLEASE HELP!!!
Searching for Nostrame, Mangiacapre, Cherubino, DiPascuale, Franco, Porto, D'Addona, DiLibero.
