Census Help

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
User avatar
Natalie1
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 36
Joined: 18 Jul 2007, 00:00
Location: North Florida

Re: Census Help

Post by Natalie1 »

vj wrote:Natalie,
Thanks for the jumping up and down image :D
I think we all know what you mean :wink:
It's great when one search turns up a lot
of great information and more clues.
I'm so glad we could pull together some more
pieces for you.
Please let us know if you need anything else -
you have a fun family to research.
I especially enjoyed reading about Caterina,
she must have been very special.
Valarie
Thank for all your help Valarie, it means the world to me. I just may need your assistance again in the future! As for Caterina, sadly I never got to meet her as the family lost touch, but yes I heard she was a very special woman.
Natalie :)
Researching the names Virelli, Pellegrino, Pipio, Megale, Mastromatteo
LauraPippioHuff
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: 21 Jul 2013, 18:05

Re: Census Help

Post by LauraPippioHuff »

Hi, Natalie1

I just joined this site because I saw you searching for the surname Pipio and mentioning Maria Pipio in a census. My great grandmother was Maria Laura DiFillipo (spelling varies) Pipio, married to Giuseppe Pipio. They had a son, Giovanni (John Edward) Pipio - later changed to Pippio, and a daughter, Pasqualina Pipio Buetti. I believe that Giuseppe Pipio was married to a woman named Rosa Villela, and they had at least 3 children together. Do these names sound familiar to you?

I apologize for adding you as a friend without asking your permission. I was trying to contact you.

Best wishes,
Laura Pippio Huff
Post Reply