ItalianGenealogy has a persistent spammer, until this person can be banned, Please do NOT click on any links found within the post, as this can actually generate MORE spam.
Both Nuccia and I are deleting his post as they appear, if any member should see something we have missed, Pm either one of us and we will take care of it as soon as possible.
Thank you for helping us keep ItalianGenealogy free from this annoyance!!
wldspirit
___________________________
"Cambiano i suonatori ma la musica è sempre quella."
Ick. I don't like spam..online and especially in cans.
Always looking for info on: Gallo, Perillo, Stelatto, Morganelli, Cutarelli, Aniello/Aiello, Langella, Garitta/Aritta, Hayward, Nicolson & will be happy to swap info too!
I'm glad you did this because it alerts me when I'm not online..I removed all the spam for now, although it seems we were playing tag for a bit. She finally gave up and left. I've noticed we usually get spammed about the same time every day.
The legal requirements for recognition of Italian citizenship claims made by persons born abroad, but whose births were never registered with an Italian consular agency, vary considerably according to particular circumstances, and also depend upon existing treaties between the Italian Republic and v...