Any Info of DeFelice and Colone families in ROCCAVIVI, ????

Over 25 million Italians have emigrated between 1861 and 1960 with a migration boom between 1871 and 1915 when over 13,5 million emigrants left the country for European and overseas destinations.
Reang10

Any Info of DeFelice and Colone families in ROCCAVIVI, ????

Post by Reang10 »

My Grandfather guiseppe defelice of roccacivi, italy came to usa thru ellis island at the age of 13 ..(I cant find any records of his arrival thru ellis island website)....later guiesppe defelice served in WW1 ..(again i cant find any records of his time in the war???) AFTER ww1 my grandfather returned to italy to marry my grandmother cesidia colone also of roccavivi, italy ....guiseppe returned to the usa alone until he saved enough money to send for his wife cesidia defelice and they eventually settled in nanticoke, pennsylvania where they raised their son (my father) angelo defelice and daughter (my aunt)mary defelice .
In 1972 i went to roccavivi italy with my grandparents ... met other family relatives and saw the land my grandmother owned while she was alive ....can anyone tell me where to start to find my grandparents records of birth or marriage ??? , records of the land, or of my grandfathers war records,
This summer I wouldlike to take my daughters to meet any relatives left and to also check on our land there...
.I am so lost i looked at many websites ...I have tried to find the immigration records, war records ANYTHING and I hit a dead end everytime...I was wondering if there was like a phone book for roccovivia i can get to see if i have family left .,.anyone have any ideas to help me in my serch or anyone else from roccovivi ???? we may be related you never know :)
Thank you foryour time
Roberta DeFelice of Perkasie, Pennsylvania