Hello,
I am looking for any info about a Church founded by my Uncle Peppino Ferrara in Corato named Madonna del Grazie. Also if there is any info on Ferrara's in that region (Corato,Bari,Andria etc.). News and pictures would be very much appreciated. I am trying to find links but so far have been unsuccessful. Thank you very much.
Madonna del Grazie, Corato- surname Ferrara
- tonyf17866
- Newbie

- Posts: 1
- Joined: 02 Feb 2003, 00:00
Madonna del Grazie, Corato- surname Ferrara
God Bless,
Tony
Tony
There are more than 200 Ferrara surnamed person in the province of bari with 91 in Corato alone. The www.parrocchie.it will give you the listing of the 8 chuirches in Corato whose names may or may not relate to your research objective. happy New year Peter
Re: Madonna del Grazie, Corato- surname Ferrara
i am a genealogical resercher in corato italy
i can give you the information that interest you
f.muggeo@alice.it
i can give you the information that interest you
f.muggeo@alice.it
-
charliemis
- Newbie

- Posts: 1
- Joined: 22 Jan 2015, 00:56
Re: Madonna del Grazie, Corato- surname Ferrara
Hi Tony,
I'm pretty sure that I have a picture of Madonna del Grazie which is a "relatively new church in the suburbs of Corato.....my cousin was married there about 14 years ago.
I'm a new member, so I'm not sure how to post the photo...maybe you can let me know.
Charlie
NB - my 1st cousin Giuseppina Ardito was married to Francesco Ferrara; she is deceased and he lives near Grenoble France --- both were from Corato
I'm pretty sure that I have a picture of Madonna del Grazie which is a "relatively new church in the suburbs of Corato.....my cousin was married there about 14 years ago.
I'm a new member, so I'm not sure how to post the photo...maybe you can let me know.
Charlie
NB - my 1st cousin Giuseppina Ardito was married to Francesco Ferrara; she is deceased and he lives near Grenoble France --- both were from Corato
