Can someone please contact the Carinola Civil Office for me and get their email address and a contact person. I need a birth record for my great grandmother and I think the email I have for them is wrong.
Thanks
Frank
Carinola Civil Office
Re: Carinola Civil Office
Did you try this web page:
http://carinola.asmenet.it/
There are some addresses and contact people. It is best to send them an old fashioned letter on paper because some towns require a copy of your driver's license to make such a request.
http://carinola.asmenet.it/
There are some addresses and contact people. It is best to send them an old fashioned letter on paper because some towns require a copy of your driver's license to make such a request.
Re: Carinola Civil Office
Thanks but this website does not give any information
Re: Carinola Civil Office
Hmmmm...Maybe you missed it. This info. is on the home page. Here is the address and general phone number for the Commune.
Comune di CARINOLA
PIAZZA O. MAZZA
Tel. 0823.734201
P.I. 83000440616 Sei in : Home > Il comune > I nostri uffici
Here is another page with contact info.
http://www.comuni-italiani.it/061/017/amm.html
Comune di CARINOLA
PIAZZA O. MAZZA
Tel. 0823.734201
P.I. 83000440616 Sei in : Home > Il comune > I nostri uffici
Here is another page with contact info.
http://www.comuni-italiani.it/061/017/amm.html
Re: Carinola Civil Office
Thanks but I can not speak Italian can you call them for me and get their email address and a contact person
Re: Carinola Civil Office
I don't do that sort of thing, but if you post for suanj or riccbru on this board, they are professional Italian speaking genealogists. They are both fluent in English as well. You can hire them for these types of services. They do excellent work. Good luck!
Re: Carinola Civil Office
Can someone please contact the Civil Office of Carinola and get me their email address
Re: Carinola Civil Office
I see by the info provided for you by Poipuo that a fax number is included.
Constructing a letter to send is relatively simple using the following sites:
Lds
Form letter generator
David's form letters
Faxing is fast and inexpensive....
wldspirit
Constructing a letter to send is relatively simple using the following sites:
Lds
Form letter generator
David's form letters
Faxing is fast and inexpensive....
wldspirit
___________________________
"Cambiano i suonatori ma la musica è sempre quella."
"Cambiano i suonatori ma la musica è sempre quella."


