Fiore origin???

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
antonio144

Fiore origin???

Post by antonio144 »

someone once told me it originated in Calabria....the town with the highest fiores in calabria is Acri

its definitley not north or central italian....its mostly in south mainly campania, puglia, sicily and calabria as well....anyone know where it comes from first? is it really calabrese? i know its flower in italian but its distinctly south italian.
verena

Post by verena »

Hi,
I`m sure it is south Italy too. Some Fiores are linked to my Dentico family. I am very interested in finding out more. Think you could tell me a little about your Fiore family?
Verena
ptimber
Master
Master

Post by ptimber »

Verena this is not a business forum. You are intrusive,abusive and disruptive. Please desist from interfereing in this forum. Peter
verena

Post by verena »

Peter, are you the boss of this forum? Why are you so negative?
You are not fair.
Verena
ptimber
Master
Master

Post by ptimber »

Verena it is not a case of being fair. You do not know very much about genealogy so let the rest of us do our job. Peter
verena

Post by verena »

So there is a special team of persons who do all the answering and jobs for the people who ask? And you are one member of the team, is this correct? Only team members give answers and directions?
Verena
ptimber
Master
Master

Post by ptimber »

Verena this forum is not for "getting close". talking cutely. This is serious genealogy for serious people and you do not know very much so you are interfering. Peter
verena

Post by verena »

Seems that then a lot of people are interfering, cause all seem not to know much. So we learn by helping each other. Cute and smart - no matter how.
Verena
ptimber
Master
Master

Post by ptimber »

Verena who do you think your kidding. We know plenty and you know little so cut that nonsense out. How old are you young lady?? Peter