Maria Concetta Tarantino was born 1860, died 1918 and married Natale Grupposo (1860-?) in about 1883 (all these dates are approximate) in Palermo, Sicily, Italy.
Their children were Giovanna (born about 1885), Giuseppe Grupposo (June 15, 1887-April 4, 1976) and a younger daughter who may have been named Letizia or Graziella.
I am looking for any information on Maria Concetta Tarantino and her parents, Natale Grupposo and his parents, and the couple's two daughters. (I am descended from the son.)
Maria Concetta had at least one brother named Nino Tarantino, with one son named Gaetano and another son named Ciccio Tarantino, who had a wife named Annina. They lived near Naples during World War II. Nino and Ciccio are nicknames, so I'm not sure what their actual names would have been.
I don't know that any of them ever emigrated to America.
I am attempting to add a link here to a picture of Natale Grupposo and Maria Concetta Tarantino with their children in about 1900.

