Looking for info about Great Grandparents TRONETTI & BEVILAC

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
ptimber
Master
Master

Post by ptimber »

go to www.ellisisland.org records for their entry into the USA and then calculate their birthyear and/or go thru ships manifest. Come up with town of origin and write to Ufficio di Stato Civile in that town of origin in Italian and include a self addressed envelope with a dollar for stamps and $5.00 for \"their trouble\" andgo to www.italianancestry.com for form letters in part 3. You can also go to the FHL library nearest your home and look up the records on microfilm for the town of origin which yoiu can rent and view. Peter
ptimber
Master
Master

Post by ptimber »

glad to be of help!! peter
tronetti

Re: Looking for info about Great Grandparents TRONETTI &

Post by tronetti »

I just found this request so the info maybe old. But I have some info on Enrico and Filomena since they are my great grandparents also. Please respond so that I know your contact is still good. Rob Tronetti
Stefano74

Post by Stefano74 »

Hi, my name is Stefano Tronetti and i'm looking for info about my relatives in US. My grand father (Antonio) was one the the sons of Giulio (Julius) Tronetti.
He was born in Port Allegany and he came back in Italy when he was 13. My father have also a picture of Giulio Tronetti. Please contact me so we can share our info.
P.S. sorry for my english....

Stefano
bevilacqua

Post by bevilacqua »

My great grandparents are from Italy also - from Arzignano in northern Italy. Giuseppe Bevilacqua married Genieve (not sure of spelling) Marchetti - they had 8 children all born in Italy. Angelo, Carlo, Alice Josehpine, Louise, Lucia, Marie, and two more that I don't know the names of. Guiseppe and Genieve stayed in ths US for some time, along with most of their childre, but eventually went back to Italy. Angelo is my grandfather. Some of grandpa's brothers and sisters return to Italy, but Angelo, Josephine, Louise, and Lucia all stayed in the Iron Mountain Michigan area. I am a Bevilacqua - not sure if our Bevilacqua side is related to yours or not. Where in Italy are yours from? Looking forward to your reply.

Cheri
Stefano74

Post by Stefano74 »

My great grandfather (Tronetti) was from Sarnano (Marche region) but unfortunately i don't know nothing about the Bevilacqua family

Stefano
paolo56

Post by paolo56 »

harleydog73 wrote:My great grandparents, both born in Italy before 1905. Enrico Tronetti married to Filomena Bevilacqua came over to America in 1905. Enrico had two brothers. Dominic Tronetti & Julius Tronetti. Filomena was an only child. Both brothers came to America with Enrico. Julius however returned back to Italy.
<BR>Enrico & Filomena had 12 children 4 being born in Italy, the others in America (PA).
<BR>I would like to find out when they were married & where, and both of their parents names.
<BR>I am new at searching for ancestors so If anyone has any tips for searching I would appreciate it.<!-- BBCode Start --><B>Tronetti</B><!-- BBCode End --><!-- BBCode Start --><B>Bevilacqua</B><!-- BBCode End -->
annietronetti

Re: Looking for info about Great Grandparents TRONETTI & BEV

Post by annietronetti »

Just stumbled across this threat. My grandfather was Dominic Tronetti, son of Enrico. Dominic lived in Port Allegany. His son, my father, Donald Tronetti, married and moved to Erie. He was a professor at Gannon University in Erie PA. He had three children: Caillean (a psychiatrist in NY state), Donald F (teacher--now deceased) and me, Ann, a lawyer in Pittsburgh. I'd love to hear from our Tronetti relatives in Italy.

Annie