Mazzoli

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Eureka

Mazzoli

Post by Eureka »

Hi There

This is my first post of many i hope.

I would like to find some information on my Family name Mazzoli.
My Fathers name was Raffaelle Mazzoli born in ColleBerardi/Veroli/Italy, his father was also called Raffaelle Mazzoli born in ColleBerardi/Veroli/Italy, and died in WWII in Albania apparantly.

His father or my Great Grandfather was Tommaso Mazzoli, i think born in the same place.

I really dont know.

Can anyone help me cause Im stuck.

Cheers
From Australia

Andrew Mazzoli
BillieDeKid
Master
Master

Re: Mazzoli

Post by BillieDeKid »

Hi Andrew and welcome to the forum. What sort of information are you looking for? Birth, death, marriages or maybe Mazzoli's the went to america, africa etc.

I see you're from Australia so I'm assuming your father moved there. Did your grandfather also move there or did he remain in Italy all his life?

Let us know.

Regards,
Elizabeth
Eureka

Post by Eureka »

Hi there

My Father was the first to come to Australia, Most of his family stayed, as far as i am aware in Italy.

Im trying to put together a family tree, so all the relevant info would be nice.

cheers
BillieDeKid
Master
Master

Post by BillieDeKid »

Hi Andrew,

If you're looking for history back and in to Italy then you'd want to order microfilms from the LDS church. I've given you the steps you'll need.

First find a Family History Center (FHC) near you. Here's the link
http://www.familysearch.org/Eng/Library ... et_fhc.asp

Next find the films that pertain to your family and write down the film numbers. I've provided the link for you - it inlcudes birth, marriages and deaths.
http://www.familysearch.org/Eng/Library ... ato+civile++

Go to the center and order your films. There will be a fee per film. Where I'm located in the US it costs $3.75 american per film. It will take 2 to 4 weeks to get the films.

If you need any help let us know.

Regards,
Elizabeth
BillieDeKid
Master
Master

Post by BillieDeKid »

Can you give us any additional names and approximate years of birth? Like your grandfathers brothers and sisters names or your great grandfathers brothers and sisters names and possible childrens names.

We can then try to look up manifests and census info for those individuals.

Elizabeth
Eureka

Post by Eureka »

Yeah I will try to do this..

cheers
BillieDeKid
Master
Master

Post by BillieDeKid »

Probable manifest for one of Raffaelle's children coming to america 1909 - line 12
page 1
http://www.ellisisland.org/EIFile/popup ... &line=0012
page 2
http://www.ellisisland.org/EIFile/popup ... &line=0012
sdameno

Post by sdameno »

Hi, I'm from Uruguay my name is Santiago Dameno Mazzoli, I can contribute with some data of your family down here if you want, I'm looking for information about my genealogy too.
PeterTimber
Master
Master

Post by PeterTimber »

Estimado Santiago me allegro conocerle y le doy los bienvendios a este foro. Muchismas gracias por su ayuda porque de vez en cuando sabemos donde podemos encontrar informaciones en uruguay pero no es posible obtener la informacion por falta de respuestas o personas de buscar y enviarnos datos. De nuestra parte somos muy contento di ayudalre en sus busquedas de su familia en Italia. Que quieres conocer de sus familia en Italia? =Peter=
Italysearcher
Master
Master

Post by Italysearcher »

Veroli was part of the Papal States and the civil registration records there begin in 1870. The microfilms have some years missing or out of order. In the town however prior to 1870 there are indexes created from the records of the four different parishes.
Ann Tatangelo
http://angelresearch.net
Dual citizenship assistance, and document acquisition, on-site genealogical research in Lazio, Molise, Latina and Cosenza. Land record searches and succession.
PeterTimber
Master
Master

Post by PeterTimber »

Estimado Santiago la proxima vex escribe a nosotros favor de crear una busqueda particular en su nombre porque entro aqui en una busqueda de una persona ajena. Si quieres puede escribvir en ingles o castellano. =Peter=