masucci

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
masucci79
Rookie
Rookie

masucci

Post by masucci79 »

MASUCCI
I believe this name comes from the Avellino region, I am trying to find out where is Avellino, what sort of region and how common the name Masucci is¿
ptimber
Master
Master

Post by ptimber »

Go to www.paginebianche.it and put in Masucci in the first line and in the third line put in the entire region CAMPANIA which covers all the provinces of Avellino, Caserta, Salerno, Napoli and Benevento. Peter
codysmimi

Post by codysmimi »

Massucci is also, from Acquaviva d'Isernia and Cerro al Volturno in the Molise region. In my research I have a Rosalia Massucci married to Emanuele Rossi from Acquaviva they had 6 children. Good Luck! Try your local family history center at the Mormon church they have wonderful records from Italy.
ptimber
Master
Master

Post by ptimber »

There are numerous Masucci surnames distributed all over Italy and the LDS microfilm has alrwady been suggeste din another forum but thanks anyway. Peter
masucci79
Rookie
Rookie

Benny Masucci came from Caserta, how do I find out more

Post by masucci79 »

codysmimi wrote:Massucci is also, from Acquaviva d'Isernia and Cerro al Volturno in the Molise region. In my research I have a Rosalia Massucci married to Emanuele Rossi from Acquaviva they had 6 children. Good Luck! Try your local family history center at the Mormon church they have wonderful records from Italy.

I have found Beniamino Masucci via Ellis island records..he is from Caserta.I woud like to find out if there is family living in the area now? how do I do that?
masucci79
Rookie
Rookie

Post by masucci79 »

ptimber wrote:There are numerous Masucci surnames distributed all over Italy and the LDS microfilm has alrwady been suggeste din another forum but thanks anyway. Peter
I have found Beniamino Masucci via Ellis island records. Caserta is where it lists he was from, how do I found out about relatives from that town?
masucci79
Rookie
Rookie

Post by masucci79 »

ptimber wrote:There are numerous Masucci surnames distributed all over Italy and the LDS microfilm has alrwady been suggeste din another forum but thanks anyway. Peter
I have found Beniamino Masucci via Ellis island records, he came from the town Caserta, how to go forward and find out if there are living relatives there?
Kindest regards
masucci79
Rookie
Rookie

Post by masucci79 »

ptimber wrote:Go to www.paginebianche.it and put in Masucci in the first line and in the third line put in the entire region CAMPANIA which covers all the provinces of Avellino, Caserta, Salerno, Napoli and Benevento. Peter
I found Masucci's listed in Caserta, I do not write Italian and these people will not read English.
I need a short note translation to copy so I can find out more.
ptimber
Master
Master

Post by ptimber »

How do you know they do not read english? English is the second language in Italy and all school children learn it in school and should you send a simple sentence letter in english ZI am sure they will understand it However, should you feel more comfortable with a translation go to www.freetranslation.com to assit you in composing a letter. There are also form letter s in italian when you write for documents from government offices. Peter
masucci79
Rookie
Rookie

Post by masucci79 »

ptimber wrote:How do you know they do not read english? English is the second language in Italy and all school children learn it in school and should you send a simple sentence letter in english ZI am sure they will understand it However, should you feel more comfortable with a translation go to www.freetranslation.com to assit you in composing a letter. There are also form letter s in italian when you write for documents from government offices. Peter
I will send letters in English to the Masucci's registered in that area and I will let you know how I get on.
On google I typed in Beniamino Masucci and up came a site, which said Beniamino Masucci comes from the same town, with the same name as I am looking for, why is this B.Masucci famous?

Thank you for all your assistence.

Kind regards
ptimber
Master
Master

Post by ptimber »

One reminder that wehen wiritng in nglish to Italy keep the sentences simple to make it easier to read and understand and include a self addressed envelope with a dollar inside for stamps to encourage a reply. Research into the family background may be worth a try if you believe they are a family of consequence. Peter
masucci79
Rookie
Rookie

Post by masucci79 »

ptimber wrote:One reminder that wehen wiritng in nglish to Italy keep the sentences simple to make it easier to read and understand and include a self addressed envelope with a dollar inside for stamps to encourage a reply. Research into the family background may be worth a try if you believe they are a family of consequence. Peter
Thank for your help. Do you know why a Beniamino Masucci from Castera is on Google but it does not say why only he came from Castera, no dates, only the name? The same name and town as I am tracing?

Kind regards
ptimber
Master
Master

Post by ptimber »

As you know there are many references to the name Beniamino Masucci. Our job in this forum is to direrct you to appropriate websites, addresses and places in order fo you to conduct your research. Time permitting cursory checks are made as a matter of courtesy. Peter