wldspirit
Surname Capaldi
Re: Surname Capaldi
We all have one thing in common....a love for genealogy!!!
wldspirit
wldspirit
___________________________
"Cambiano i suonatori ma la musica è sempre quella."
"Cambiano i suonatori ma la musica è sempre quella."
Re: Surname Capaldi
Hi, my Capaldi family came from Italy (Pozzilli and Filignano) to France. Do you know from where your family came?
Re: Surname Capaldi
Sorry... I am not sure where they came from... All I know is that she grew up in Central New York - Auburn NY, Sencea Falls Area
- jamiecapaldi
- Master

- Posts: 691
- Joined: 21 Sep 2009, 18:18
- Location: Bristol, England, UK
Re: Surname Capaldi
Hello, Are you still searching?
I have just found out my Capaldi Family are from San Michele, near Cassino, Lazio.
I have been searching through the Birth records between 1857-1864, San Germano (cassino).
I found a Pasquale Capaldi born in 1864. Was the correct birth year for yours 1864?
I also found my GGGgrandfather Michele Antonio Capaldi, married a Maria Tamilio!
Any Connection?
I have just found out my Capaldi Family are from San Michele, near Cassino, Lazio.
I have been searching through the Birth records between 1857-1864, San Germano (cassino).
I found a Pasquale Capaldi born in 1864. Was the correct birth year for yours 1864?
I also found my GGGgrandfather Michele Antonio Capaldi, married a Maria Tamilio!
Any Connection?
NAMES: Capaldi-Tedesco-Tamilio-Minchella-Verrecchia-Tomasso-Franchitto-Innelli-Arpino-Caringi-Colacicco-Macari-Pinchera-Salera-D'Orazio-Ambrosino-Di Mambro-Sigliocolo-Masello
PLACES: Cassino- UK, USA, Ireland, Canada & Australia
http://www.cassino-families.co.uk
PLACES: Cassino- UK, USA, Ireland, Canada & Australia
http://www.cassino-families.co.uk
- jamiecapaldi
- Master

- Posts: 691
- Joined: 21 Sep 2009, 18:18
- Location: Bristol, England, UK
Re: Surname Capaldi
For anyone with Capaldi connections to san michele, Cassino, please feel free to mail me, as there are quite a few Capaldi's in San Michele, Cassino!
NAMES: Capaldi-Tedesco-Tamilio-Minchella-Verrecchia-Tomasso-Franchitto-Innelli-Arpino-Caringi-Colacicco-Macari-Pinchera-Salera-D'Orazio-Ambrosino-Di Mambro-Sigliocolo-Masello
PLACES: Cassino- UK, USA, Ireland, Canada & Australia
http://www.cassino-families.co.uk
PLACES: Cassino- UK, USA, Ireland, Canada & Australia
http://www.cassino-families.co.uk

