Nuovo arrivato

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
GattiGianluca

Nuovo arrivato

Post by GattiGianluca »

Salve a tutti, mi chiamo Gianluca Gatti e sto tentando di ricompore i mio albero geneologicho. Non sapendo a quale parte comminciara vengo da voi per avere un inizio di risposta o pista per comminciare...

-------------------------------------
Hello all, my name is Gianluca Gatti and i try to find some information for make up my Genealogy. I don't no where start up and this is beacause i come to this forum!

Thanks all to all help you can give me!
Cya
warriorrabbit
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Nuovo arrivato

Post by warriorrabbit »

Ciao Gianluca,

Are you looking for relatives who came to the US? Give us a name, and the town that person lived in before leaving, and the year of emigration if you know it, and we will help as much as we can.

T.
pink67
Master
Master

Re: Nuovo arrivato

Post by pink67 »

Ciao Gianluca e benvenuto!

Se stai cercando documenti o records di tuoi antenati emigrati in America del Nord questo è il posto giusto :wink: ....
Se sei interessato a sapere come svolgere le ricerche in Italia o che documenti richiedere ti consiglio vivamente di "farti un giro" su questo sito:

http://www.bertotti.it/genealogia/index.php

soprattutto vai sul forum, ci sono tanti amici qui in Italia che possono esserti d'aiuto...

Laura :D