Surnames Rigolo, DeLotto, Fiore, Delfavero

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Rigolo

Surnames Rigolo, DeLotto, Fiore, Delfavero

Post by Rigolo »

Any info would be appreciated. They all emmigrated from Italy in the early 1900s. Looking for there ancestors.
sg12

Re: Surnames Rigolo, DeLotto, Fiore, Delfavero

Post by sg12 »

Are the DelFavaro's from Vodo Cadore Belluno Italy? My great grandfather's first wife was a Del Favaro.
ricbru
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by ricbru »

sg12 wrote:Are the DelFavaro's from Vodo Cadore Belluno Italy? My great grandfather's first wife was a Del Favaro.
This is where you would write a request, only in Italian, in order to get his civil certificate or record

Comune
Ufficio dello Stato Civile
Via Nazionale, 19
CAP 32040
Vodo Cadore (BL)
Italy

and this is the parish

Parrocchia Di Vinigo
Via Festin
32040 Vodo Di Cadore (BL)
Italy

I hope it helps,
bye Riccardo
sg12

Post by sg12 »

I wrote to Vodo and received a family certificate for my great grandfather. That's is how I found out his first wife was a Del Favaro. When she died he married my great grandmother Teresa Spalmacin. They immigrated to The USA around 1902 with my grandfather. I am not sure if he came over before then I think he may have.
JamesBianco
Staff
Staff

Post by JamesBianco »

sg12 wrote:Are the DelFavaro's from Vodo Cadore Belluno Italy? My great grandfather's first wife was a Del Favaro.
My great grandmother was Amelia Elisabetta Delfavero, all the Valle di Cadore Records are online in a database here:

http://www.piccioli.com/genealogia/pedi ... lloffset=1

This page is of my Grandmother Margaret, but every Baptism Marriage and Burial for Valle up to 1900 is in this database, if you search.

I also made a page for my nonnie here:

http://www.jamesbianco.com/page9.html

Jim :)
sg12

Post by sg12 »

Wow! I'm impressed. I hope that someday I will be able to put together my family history. I am fairly new at this and am really trying to organize my information. Thank you so much for sharing your family tree. I am looking forward to viewing it much more detail. My great grandfather Giovanni Battista Gregori (b1847)married Margherita Del Favaro(b1851). She died in 1897 in Vodo Cadore. Her parents were Giovanni Battista Del Favaro and Teresa Talamini.
Was your family involved in the ice cream comapny in Ohio?
thesilvershoes

Post by thesilvershoes »

Hi! My name is Cara Del Favero. My great grandfather Henry (his original name was Henrique or something similar) and his family arrived at Ellis Island from Valle de Cadore. I bet some of us are related! He had a son named Richard (my grandpa) and a son named Eric. His sister's name is Cecilia and a brother named Mario. I know this post is very late, but I'd be very interested in getting to know anyone who may be related.

My email address is cdelfav@gmail.com
sg12

Post by sg12 »

Was his father's name Lewis and mother's name Mabel? I found a Henry Del Favaro in Bergen New Jersey on Ancestery.com. There are quite of few from the Cadore area that settled in New Jersey. Do you know his birth year?
jdelfav

Post by jdelfav »

Hi,

My dad is Henry Del Favero from Bergen County NJ and my grandfather was Louis(Luigi) Del Favero and my grandmother was Mabel Cardenalli. I would be interested in talking with anyone with information about my family history. Please contact me at jane@kabalmedia.com

Jane Del Favero
PeterTimber
Master
Master

Post by PeterTimber »

You may be able to conduct an easy research either by going to the nearest Mormon family history library (www.familysearch.org ) for microfilms of town of origin or obtain specific documents from this place of origin by sending form letters to http://www.angelfire.com/ok3/pearlsofwi ... tters.html

Major Italian records of interest to family historians may be found at
www.genealogy.about.com/od/italy/a/family_tree_2.htm

Please let us know if we can help you further. =Peter=
~Peter~
jennci
Rookie
Rookie

Post by jennci »

My Great Grandmother's last name I believe was Fiore. Catarina was born in 1890 in Sambiase.
nsicignano

Post by nsicignano »

I have Fiore in my family just check out my website: www.sicignano.tribalpages.com. I don't have much on them but I'll look into it.
trevisan2
Master
Master

Post by trevisan2 »

I have lots of roots from Valle di Cadore. I can provide anyone with a pedigree chart of their ancestry back to the 1600's because I have translated all of the parish records . . 34,000 names. Just send me a private email.
Also, there are lots of del favero's, Chiamulera's, Marinello's on www.facebook.com with ancestry from valle. Some of them are my friends.

Email me and I will link you.
Regards,
Trevisan2
Researching in the provincia di Treviso, Italy, Provaglio Sopra, Val Sabbia of Brescia.
Domege di Cadore, Cavalo, Fumane, Verona

Forno di Rivara, TO, Canischio, TO
pattycake

Post by pattycake »

Hello.. My Great grandmother was Maria Talamini, married John (Giovanni) Battista DeLotto. One of their children Elvira Gertrude DeLotto was my grandmother (San Vito de Cadore). She married Augusto Bonifacio (Belluno) I am searching for records of the 2nd and 3rd great granparents. Maria Talamini- (F) Giovanni Battista Talamini, (M) Maria Palatini. Family settled in North Jersey in early 1900. Thanks for any info!
Talamini

Post by Talamini »

Do you have any dates of birth or death on your Maria and Giovanni Battista Talamini? Where in North Jersey? I will search.