Help translating family document, please

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
Debid76
Rookie
Rookie

Help translating family document, please

Post by Debid76 »

Hi,

I have another document I would like translated. I think it is a another contract.

Thank you, in advance, for yout help.

Debby

http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/4892/l ... cu1ja1.jpg

http://img133.imageshack.us/img133/9943 ... cu2gy2.jpg
Lucap
Master
Master

Re: Help translating family document, please

Post by Lucap »

Transcription:

L'anno 1948 il giorno 5 Marzo in Altavilla Milicia fra i signori Lombardo (not sure 100% of the exact surname) Onofrio e sorella Giuseppa fu Pietro da una parte e Camarda Giuseppe fu Vincenzo dall'altra si è stabilito quanto segue:
Premessa: i signori Lombardo e Camarda possiedono delle case limitrofe, quelle dei Lombardo in Via Sant'Anna, e quelle di Camarda in Via San Giuseppe.
Le acque piovane cadenti sul tetto delle case dei Lombardo scorrono in parte sul tetto delle case di Camarda. Ad evitare tale inconveniente i signori Lombardo si impegnano che nel caso in cui il Sig. Camardi dovrà costruire altro vano sulle di lui case consentono anche il loro tetto sia trasformato in modo tale da appportare le acque piovane in Via Sant'Anna. E tanto a spese degli stessi Lombardo. Il Sig. Camarda d'altra parte si obbliga a consentire che i Sig. Lombardo nel caso in cui essi dovranno costruire altro vano sopra ...
... le loro case non richiederà compensi di sorta per l'uso del muro di casa sua da parte dei Lombardo.
Il Sig. Lombardo si obbliga a trasformare il tetto di casa sua e della sorella a spese proprie
Firme

Ciao
Luca
elba
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by elba »

Lucap wrote:Transcription:

L'anno 1948 il giorno 5 Marzo in Altavilla Milicia fra i signori Lombardo (not sure 100% of the exact surname) Onofrio e sorella Giuseppa fu Pietro da una parte e Camarda Giuseppe fu Vincenzo dall'altra si è stabilito quanto segue:
Premessa: i signori Lombardo e Camarda possiedono delle case limitrofe, quelle dei Lombardo in Via Sant'Anna, e quelle di Camarda in Via San Giuseppe.
Le acque piovane cadenti sul tetto delle case dei Lombardo scorrono in parte sul tetto delle case di Camarda. Ad evitare tale inconveniente i signori Lombardo si impegnano che nel caso in cui il Sig. Camardi dovrà costruire altro vano sulle di lui case consentono anche il loro tetto sia trasformato in modo tale da appportare le acque piovane in Via Sant'Anna. E tanto a spese degli stessi Lombardo. Il Sig. Camarda d'altra parte si obbliga a consentire che i Sig. Lombardo nel caso in cui essi dovranno costruire altro vano sopra ...
... le loro case non richiederà compensi di sorta per l'uso del muro di casa sua da parte dei Lombardo.
Il Sig. Lombardo si obbliga a trasformare il tetto di casa sua e della sorella a spese proprie
Firme

Ciao
Luca
So sorry I didn't do this before, but I've been ill...
elba

Here it is now:

Translation:
In the year 1948 on the 5th March in Altavilla Milicia between Mr. Lombardo (not sure 100% of the exact surname) Onofrio and his sister Giuseppa of the late Pietro on one side and Camarda Giuseppe of the late Vincenzo on the other the following was agreed:

Preamble: The gentlemen Lombardo and Camarda own neighbouring houses, those of Lombardo in Via Sant'Anna, and that of Camarda in Via San Giuseppe.
Part of the rainwater falling on the roof of the Lombardo house runs onto the roof of the Camarda house. To avoid this inconvenience messers Lombardo agree that in the case that Mr. Camarda should build another room onto his house that their roof is altered in such a way to carry the rainwater into Via Sant'Anna. All at the expense of the same Lombardo. On the other hand Mr. Camarda must agree that should Mr. Lombardo build another room above
their house he will not seek compensation for the use of the wall of his house by Mr. Lombardo.
Mr. Lombardo is obliged to alter the roof of his and his sisters house at his own expense.

Signed
If you think education is expensive - try ignorance!
"Gente di Mare Genealogy"
Debid76
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Debid76 »

Lucap & Elba,

Thank you both for your help.

I hope you are feeling better Elba.

Debby