email translation

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
thebornemans

email translation

Post by thebornemans »

Wondering if anyone would be able to translate an email that I recieved. I have no idea what it says. I could forward it to you. Please let me know if your willing to help. Thanks and have a great day.
elba
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Re: email translation

Post by elba »

Either post your e-mail here and I'm sure someone will translate it for you - OR if you feel it may be personal/private send it to me in a Private Message and I'll do it for you....
If you think education is expensive - try ignorance!
"Gente di Mare Genealogy"
thebornemans

Post by thebornemans »

Con la presente siamo lieti de inviarLe i contenuti del nuovo numero del Gazzettino Araldico, la news letter del Centro Studi Araldici. Cliccando sul link sara poi possible scaricare comodamente, fino al 30 luglio 2008, il in PDF della pubblicazione.
elba
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by elba »

thebornemans wrote:Con la presente siamo lieti de inviarLe i contenuti del nuovo numero del Gazzettino Araldico, la news letter del Centro Studi Araldici. Cliccando sul link sara poi possible scaricare comodamente, fino al 30 luglio 2008, il in PDF della pubblicazione.
We are pleased to send you here the contents of the new number of the Gazzettino Araldico (Heraldic Gazette), the newsletter of the Heraldic Study Centre.
By clicking on the link it will be possible, until 30 July 2008, to easily download the publication in PDF format.
If you think education is expensive - try ignorance!
"Gente di Mare Genealogy"