Agazzi Family

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
rayrussell2000uk

Agazzi Family

Post by rayrussell2000uk »

Hello!

I am looking for anybody who has any information on any members of the Agazzi family. I understand that there are a lot of Agazzi families living in Italy but any information on them may help me with my history search.

My great great great Grandfather was called Pietro Agazzi born in around 1851 in Italy probably in the Bergamo area.

I really want to get hold of a Birth certificate for him but I'm stuck on the information I need. I have purchased marriage, and Death certificates but they don't have his birth location.

I found out that his dad was called Antonio Agazzi also born in italy. There is also some link with France as Pietro's Brother Batiste was born there.

I would really appreciate it if you could all help me out to try and get some more information as I'm starting to come to a dead end.

Thank you
Seraphina
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Agazzi Family

Post by Seraphina »

Hi Ray,

Have you tried searching on any French genealogy sites?

I can recommend Geneanet France and also Genealogie.com.

I have used both these sites to find a couple of my French ancestors. They are both free to subscribe to.

Hope this helps.

Seraphina
England
rayrussell2000uk

Post by rayrussell2000uk »

Thank you for that. I appreciate it.

Any more help would be great.
wldspirit
Staff
Staff

Post by wldspirit »

Not sure what the naturalization process is in the UK, but have you checked out that avenue?

Also, can you pinpoint a specific church he may have attended in the area in which he lived? Church records can be a great resource of information.
wldspirit

"Cambiano i suonatori ma la musica è sempre quella."