Hello everyone,
I am going to Italy in two weeks to visit relatives I met through the internet( this is all legitimate,verified etc) I wanted to take aprons to the females with:
Two Countries ( on top)
One Heart ( on Bottom)
and I will have a flag from USA & Italy in the middle( with a heart in between the flag poles)
however I need to know the proper translation ( spelling) so I can place it properly on the apron.
or do you think instead of heart I should put in family
any suggestions & help is needed quickly...
thank you,
amrone
need translation for apron gift quickly
-
PeterTimber
- Master

- Posts: 6811
- Joined: 16 Dec 2007, 18:57
- Location: Yonkers NY
Re: need translation for apron gift quickly
Can you please explain just what translation you wish. I am a bit confused. =Peter=
Re: need translation for apron gift quickly
I am sooo sorry,in my being excited about this upcoming trip,I did forget to ask :
could you write these English phrases in Italian for me.
So sorry to confuse everyone.
Thank you
amrone
could you write these English phrases in Italian for me.
So sorry to confuse everyone.
Thank you
amrone
-
PeterTimber
- Master

- Posts: 6811
- Joined: 16 Dec 2007, 18:57
- Location: Yonkers NY
Re: need translation for apron gift quickly
what english phrases??Peter=
Re: need translation for apron gift quickly
Two Countries ( on top)
"Due Paesi"
One Heart ( on Bottom)
"Un Cuore"
There you go, and they sound fine as you suggested.
elba
"Due Paesi"
One Heart ( on Bottom)
"Un Cuore"
There you go, and they sound fine as you suggested.
elba
If you think education is expensive - try ignorance!
"Gente di Mare Genealogy"
"Gente di Mare Genealogy"
Re: need translation for apron gift quickly
thank you so much,elba you have saved my sanity !!!!
amrone
amrone
-
PeterTimber
- Master

- Posts: 6811
- Joined: 16 Dec 2007, 18:57
- Location: Yonkers NY
Re: need translation for apron gift quickly
mine too!! =Peter=
Re: need translation for apron gift quickly
Amrone, Prego, di niente... It was my pleasure.
Peter, Cosa posso dire?
It often happens to me too!

Peter, Cosa posso dire?

It often happens to me too!

If you think education is expensive - try ignorance!
"Gente di Mare Genealogy"
"Gente di Mare Genealogy"

