Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
I found this among documents in a processetti. There are parts I can't understand:
On June 30, 1789 Francesco Simonelli di Toro married to Rosaria Santillo, son of the couple Carmino (?) and Giovanna ??, ___ the next phrase I don't understand, was born in the year '47 (1747?) and dield in the ________ of St. Madre ___________ and I can't decipher the rest. Your help is greatly appreciated.
Sirena wrote:I found this among documents in a processetti. There are parts I can't understand:
On June 30, 1789 Francesco Simonelli di Toro married to Rosaria Santillo, son of the deceased Carmine and Giovanna Sapriano(?) of this [village], died at the age of 47 in the house of Sebastiano Rosso in the (grembo) womb of St. Madre Chiesaand in the same day was buried in this great Collegiate Church of S. Salvatore.
Written in Toro in 1845 28th September.
Investigative and genealogical research pertaining to adopted ancestors or those ancestors born outside marriage presents particular challenges. While each case is unique, certain generalities can be considered based upon the nature of social conditions, as well as available records. For the most pa...