Baltimore Maryland

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
aippia

Baltimore Maryland

Post by aippia »

I am searching for a uncle who may still live in Baltimore, Maryland USA.

He was married in Sicily to my Aunt for a very short time, and returned to Maryland in 1960. I beleive he can answer some questions for me in regards to my family history. I have his name and birth date and date of marriage ( I aunt is deceased). I have looked in the white pages and there are to many of them, is name is A. Mason. I live in Australia and was unable to obtain much information.

If anyone can help me with an address or e-mail or anything, that would be great.
garyyarg

Re: Baltimore Maryland

Post by garyyarg »

aippia wrote:I am searching for a uncle who may still live in Baltimore, Maryland USA.

He was married in Sicily to my Aunt for a very short time, and returned to Maryland in 1960. I beleive he can answer some questions for me in regards to my family history. I have his name and birth date and date of marriage ( I aunt is deceased). I have looked in the white pages and there are to many of them, is name is A. Mason. I live in Australia and was unable to obtain much information.

If anyone can help me with an address or e-mail or anything, that would be great.
I will try to help if you can provide an email address. It might be helpful to know the aunt's name. I checked the phone book (Baltimore is local) and while there are several A... Mason most have names ie. Alex, Antoine...etc. I'll be glad to call them, but it may take 2 or 3 days to complete. Do you know his age at marriage?
aippia

Post by aippia »

I would appricate any help you can give me on this matter, thats very kind of you, please e-mail me and I will give you all the details I have.

thanks

e-mail CrmlGrch@aol.com
garyyarg

Post by garyyarg »

aippia wrote:I would appricate any help you can give me on this matter, thats very kind of you, please e-mail me and I will give you all the details I have.

thanks

e-mail CrmlGrch@aol.com
Sent email...waiting further info

gary
garyyarg

Re: Baltimore Query

Post by garyyarg »

aippia wrote:I would appricate any help you can give me on this matter, thats very kind of you, please e-mail me and I will give you all the details I have.

thanks

e-mail CrmlGrch@aol.com
Pia,
I called all of the A. Masons in the Baltimore directory and there was only one who might have been a hopeful. I left a message and did not receive a call back. I will try that number again and see if I can speak directly to them. Are there other states that would be possibilities? I'll be glad to help if you have any other suggestions.

Gary